Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mike Cannon (Character)
from "Las Vegas" (2003)
|Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Las Vegas"
- Three Weddings and a Funeral: Part 1 (2008) TV episode, Played by James Lesure
- Three Weddings and a Funeral: Part 2 (2008) TV episode, Played by James Lesure
- Win, Place, Bingo (2008) TV episode, Played by James Lesure
- 2 on 2 (2008) TV episode, Played by James Lesure
- Guess Who's Coming to Breakfast (2008) TV episode, Played by James Lesure
Danny: Survival of the species depends on man's ability to be attracted to women who look like that.
Mike Cannon: Danny, you should probably stop.
Mary Connell: She's a he.
Danny, Mike Cannon: [both] What?
Mary Connell: Your smoking hot lady is a guy.
Mike Cannon: Mary, that's not cool.
Delinda: Mary could hook you guys up.
Samantha Jane "Sam" Marquez: Yeah, a little threesome
Nessa Holt: But would it be a threesome with a him-her? Isn't it more like a foursome?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.