Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Madeline Usher (Character)
from House of Usher (2008)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Videos|
- tt2917402 Played by Jenna Kanell
- Fall of the House of Usher (2014) Played by Angela Irving
- "Theatre Fantastique"
- The Madness of Roderick Usher (2014) TV episode, Played by Elyse Ashton
- Gothica (2013) (TV) Played by Emma Booth
- Requiem for the Damned (2012) Played by Cathy O'Dell
... aka "Edgar Allan Poe's Requiem for the Damned" - International (English title) (complete title)
- The House of Usher (2010) Played by Jane Raitt
- Touch of Red (2009) Played by Jessica Johnson (as Madeleine Usher)
- House of Usher (2008) Played by Jaimyse Haft
... aka "Edgar Allan Poe's House of Usher" - USA (complete title)
- The Toybox (2005) Played by Suzanne Bertish
- Carefully (2003) Played by Kate Ward
- The Fall of the Louse of Usher: A Gothic Tale for the 21st Century (2002) Played by Lisi Tribble
- Usher (2000) Played by Curtis Harrington
- Herdeiros do Solar the Usher (1988) Played by Elke Maravilha (as Lady Madeleine)
... aka "The Heirs of the House of Usher" - International (English title) (festival title)
- "Histoires extraordinaires"
- La chute de la maison Usher (1981) TV episode, Played by Fanny Ardant
- The Fall of the House of Usher (1979) (TV) Played by Dimitra Arliss
- The Fall of the House of Usher (1976) Played by Tara Leigh
- "Mystery and Imagination"
- The Fall of the House of Usher (1966) TV episode, Played by Susannah York (as Madeleine Usher)
- House of Usher (1960) Played by Myrna Fahey
... aka "The Fall of the House of Usher" - Ireland (English title) (imdb display title), UK (imdb display title), USA (alternative title)
- The Fall of the House of Usher (1949) Played by Gwen Watford (as Lady Madeline Usher)
- The Fall of the House of Usher (1942) Played by Curtis Harrington
- The Fall of the House of Usher (1928) Played by Marguerite Gance (as Madeleine Usher)
... aka "La chute de la maison Usher" - France (original title)
- The Fall of the House of Usher (1928) Played by Hildegarde Watson
Philip Winthrop: [as the house starts to rumble] Don't you think that crack in the wall should be repaired?
Roderick Usher: For future generations of Ushers?
Philip Winthrop: For Madeline's safety.
Philip Winthrop: While I was riding here I noticed a singular lack of vegetation, is there something wrong with the soil?
Roderick Usher: The soil?
Madeline Usher: Roderick please!
Roderick Usher: [looking at Madeline] As you wish.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.