Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Agent 13 (Character)
from "Get Smart" (1965)
- Get Smart (2008) Played by Bill Murray
- "Get Smart"
- Goodbye Ms. Chip (1995) TV episode, Played by David Ketchum
- Get Smart, Again! (1989) (TV) Played by David Ketchum
- The Nude Bomb (1980) Played by Joey Forman
... aka "Maxwell Smart and the Nude Bomb" - , International (English title) (informal title)
... aka "The Return of Maxwell Smart" - USA (TV title)
- "Get Smart"
- The Spy Who Met Himself (1967) TV episode, Played by David Ketchum
- A Man Called Smart: Part 3 (1967) TV episode, Played by David Ketchum
- The Expendable Agent (1967) TV episode, Played by David Ketchum
- The Mummy (1967) TV episode, Played by David Ketchum
- The Man from YENTA (1967) TV episode, Played by David Ketchum
Maxwell Smart: 22 was married to the late, great 78? Wasn't he a little old for her?
Agent 13: [hiding in Popular Spy magazine] Well, let's see. 22 was 21 when she married 78 in '72. 78 was 46, that means 78 was 22, 32, 42, 25 years older than 22. 22 joined P.I.T.S when 78 died in 75.
Maxwell Smart: Tell me, 13, how was 78 killed?
Agent 13: Investigating the numbers racket.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.