Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Get Smart" (1965)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- Get Smart (2008) Played by David Koechner
- Get Smart, Again! (1989) (TV) Played by Robert Karvelas (as Larrabee)
- The Nude Bomb (1980) Played by Robert Karvelas (as Larrabee)
... aka "Maxwell Smart and the Nude Bomb" - , International (English title) (informal title)
... aka "The Return of Maxwell Smart" - USA (TV title)
- "Get Smart"
- I Am Curiously Yellow (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- Do I Hear a Vaults? (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- Hello, Columbus - Goodbye, America (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- What's It All About, Algie? (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- Smartacus (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
Larabee: Why, I have worse news: Harvey just closed the Control delicatessen and went home.
Maxwell Smart: You're kidding, why?
Larabee: He said with only three Control agents left in Washington, he can't afford to stay open any longer.
Agent 99: [on phone] Right, just as soon as he gets in.
Agent 99: What are we gonna do?
Larabee: There's only one thing we can do: eat across the street at Angelo's.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.