Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Get Smart" (1965)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- Get Smart (2008) Played by David Koechner
- Get Smart, Again! (1989) (TV) Played by Robert Karvelas (as Larrabee)
- The Nude Bomb (1980) Played by Robert Karvelas
... aka "Maxwell Smart and the Nude Bomb" - , International (English title) (informal title)
... aka "The Return of Maxwell Smart" - USA (TV title)
- "Get Smart"
- I Am Curiously Yellow (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- Do I Hear a Vaults? (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- Hello, Columbus - Goodbye, America (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- What's It All About, Algie? (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- Smartacus (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
Dr. Denton: We have perfected a mini-camera that fits right into your nose. All you have to do is press this button on your jacket and your elbow will record what your nose sees.
Maxwell Smart: Well, wouldn't it be better if my nose recorded what my elbow sees?
Dr. Denton: No.
Maxwell Smart: No?
Dr. Denton: No.
Maxwell Smart: No.
Dr. Denton: Simply because in your elbow patch compartment there is a mini recorder plus everything else you might need. A mini-magnet, a mini-gun and a mini-condom.
Larrabee: I'm curious. What use do we have for a mini-magnet?
Dr. Denton: All you need to know is in your mini-manual which is in your other elbow patch compartment.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.