Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Get Smart" (1965)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- Get Smart (2008) Played by David Koechner
- Get Smart, Again! (1989) (TV) Played by Robert Karvelas (as Larrabee)
- The Nude Bomb (1980) Played by Robert Karvelas
... aka "Maxwell Smart and the Nude Bomb" - , International (English title) (informal title)
... aka "The Return of Maxwell Smart" - USA (TV title)
- "Get Smart"
- I Am Curiously Yellow (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- Do I Hear a Vaults? (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- Hello, Columbus - Goodbye, America (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- What's It All About, Algie? (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- Smartacus (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
Maxwell Smart - Agent 86: I don't understand, Chief, what kind of an ape could be intelligent enough to put a banana in the mail?
Larabee: Probably one that worked in the post office.
Maxwell Smart - Agent 86: That's ridiculous, Larabee.
Larabee: I understand during the Christmas rush they'll hire anything.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.