Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Get Smart" (1965)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- Get Smart (2008) Played by David Koechner
- Get Smart, Again! (1989) (TV) Played by Robert Karvelas (as Larrabee)
- The Nude Bomb (1980) Played by Robert Karvelas (as Larrabee)
... aka "Maxwell Smart and the Nude Bomb" - , International (English title) (informal title)
... aka "The Return of Maxwell Smart" - USA (TV title)
- "Get Smart"
- I Am Curiously Yellow (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- Do I Hear a Vaults? (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- Hello, Columbus - Goodbye, America (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- What's It All About, Algie? (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
- Smartacus (1970) TV episode, Played by Robert Karvelas
Maxwell Smart: I have obtained a snippet, at great risk to a bus boy in Balad.
[Men start speaking in Punjab on a recording which Max is translating]
Maxwell Smart: "Aftab, how is your coffee?"
Maxwell Smart: "Good, Dalip, it's decaf. How is yours?"
Maxwell Smart: "It is good, also. How is your muffin?"
Maxwell Smart: Powerful stuff
The Chief: So "muffin", then, is a code word?
Maxwell Smart: No, it is comfort food... and quite frankly much more fattening than most people realize. Which begs the question... why would two hardened KAOS agents... risk the carbs?
Maxwell Smart: Because they are under a great deal of stress.
Agent 23: Hence the decaf.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.