Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Darrin Stephens (Character)
from "Bewitched" (1964)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 253)|
- Bewitched (2005) Played by Will Ferrell (as Darrin)
- The Truth, Nothing But the Truth, So Help Me, Sam (1972) TV episode, Played by Dick Sargent
- Sam's Witchcraft Blows a Fuse (1972) TV episode, Played by Dick Sargent
- A Good Turn Never Goes Unpunished (1972) TV episode, Played by Dick Sargent
- School Days, School Daze (1972) TV episode, Played by Dick Sargent
- George Washington Zapped Here: Part 2 (1972) TV episode, Played by Dick Sargent
- "The Flintstones"
- Samantha (1965) TV episode, Played by Dick York
- "La imagen de tu vida"
- Episode #1.5 (2006) TV episode, Played by Dick York
- Bewitched (2005) Played by Dick York
- Reflections of Evil (2002) Played by Dick York
- T.V. Sphincter (1987) (V) Played by Dick York
Darrin Stephens: Neutral is where you place the lever when you wanna start the car.
Samantha Stephens: How come it isn't called S or SC?
Darrin Stephens: I don't know. Next, you go to drive. Drive is where you put the lever when you wanna go forward.
Samantha Stephens: In that case, why don't they call it F?
Darrin Stephens: Because they don't.
Samantha Stephens: Darrin, that's no answer. If you want me to understand, you have to explain.
Darrin Stephens: Excuse me. I don't know why they don't call it F.
Samantha Stephens: That's better.
Darrin Stephens: Low is infrequently used, so we'll table that for later discussion. We'll go directly to Reverse. Can you guess what Reverse is for?
Samantha Stephens: For reversing lanes in traffic.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.