Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Darrin Stephens (Character)
from "Bewitched" (1964)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)|
- Bewitched (2005) Played by Will Ferrell (as Darrin)
- The Truth, Nothing But the Truth, So Help Me, Sam (1972) TV episode, Played by Dick Sargent
- Sam's Witchcraft Blows a Fuse (1972) TV episode, Played by Dick Sargent
- A Good Turn Never Goes Unpunished (1972) TV episode, Played by Dick Sargent
- School Days, School Daze (1972) TV episode, Played by Dick Sargent
- George Washington Zapped Here: Part 2 (1972) TV episode, Played by Dick Sargent
- "The Flintstones"
- Samantha (1965) TV episode, Played by Dick York
- "La imagen de tu vida"
- Episode #1.5 (2006) TV episode, Played by Dick York
- Bewitched (2005) Played by Dick York
- Reflections of Evil (2002) Played by Dick York
- T.V. Sphincter (1987) (V) Played by Dick York
Endora: [appears] Your cousin Miranda is going to get married, and we're going to the wedding, so be ready to leave tonight.
Samantha Stephens: Don't you ever say hello?
Endora: You'll enjoy a vacation from this suburban prison.
Samantha Stephens: Mother, I can't go. The Tates are coming for dinner. And anyway, I couldn't leave Darrin alone.
Endora: You know, Samantha, you're devotion to that mortal is absolutely pathetic. Well, I suppose we could drag him along. Show him how the elite live.
Samantha Stephens: Oh, I don't think so, Mother. Besides, Darrin is very busy. And I've...
Endora: [Darrin walks into the room] Derwood, we're all going to a wedding. So you better arrange to take two days off from whatever it is you do.
Darrin Stephens: Don't you ever say hello?
Samantha Stephens: Darrin, you think you could get a couple of days off?
Darrin Stephens: I'm afraid not, honey. I'm snowed under with work. I'm sure Larry wouldn't let me off.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.