Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Charly Gordon (Character)
from Charly (1968)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)|
- Des fleurs pour Algernon (2014) (TV) Played by Grégory Gadebois (as Charlie)
- Des fleurs pour Algernon (2006) (TV) Played by Julien Boisselier (as Charles Gaessler)
- Flowers for Algernon (2000) (TV) Played by Cameron Bowen (as Young Charlie) / Matthew Modine (as Charlie Gordon)
- Charly II (1980) Played by Cliff Robertson
- Charly (1968) Played by Cliff Robertson
- "The United States Steel Hour"
... aka "The U.S. Steel Hour" - USA (alternative title)
- The Two Worlds of Charlie Gordon (1961) TV episode, Played by Cliff Robertson (as Charlie Gordon)
- Inspired Alibi (1957) TV episode, Played by Pat Hingle (as Charlie)
- Honest in the Rain (1956) TV episode, Played by James Bender (as Charlie)
- Thirty Year Man (1956) TV episode, Played by Frank Maxwell (as Charlie)
- Hung for a Sheep (1955) TV episode, Played by Royal Beal (as Charlie)
Alice Kinnian: [writes a sentence on the blackboard for Charly to punctuate] Punctuate it. Go ahead, punctuate it.
[Charly does, and does it correctly]
Alice Kinnian: That's very good!
Charly Gordon: Now I have something for you to punctuate!
[Turns over blackboard where he has written a sentence]
Alice Kinnian: That does not make sense!
Charly Gordon: [Starts to punctuate it] 'That that is
[adds a comma]
Charly Gordon: , is
[adds a period]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.