Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Templeton 'Faceman' Peck (Character)
from "The A-Team" (1983)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 197)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Crushed by a Steamroller on My 53rd Birthday (2012) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Nightmare Generator (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- The Straight A-Team/Gaming's Next Top Princess (2011) TV episode, Played by Hugh Davidson (as Face)
- The A-Team (2010) Played by Bradley Cooper (as Face)
- "The A-Team"
- Without Reservations (1987) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict
- The Grey Team (1986) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict
- The Spy Who Mugged Me (1986) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict
- The Crystal Skull (1986) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict
- Point of No Return (1986) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- We Love You Conrad (2009) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict
- "La tele de tu vida"
- Episode #1.4 (2007) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict
[Hannibal, Face and B.A. have been locked in a small-town jailhouse by a fake sheriff, who then leaves with all his deputies]
Face: Why would they lock us up then take off?
Hannibal: They've probably gone to tell the townsfolk that *we* stole their money. Make a great diversion - the bad guys get away, while the locals start looking at us, and throwing ropes over tree limbs.
Face: Makes sense!
Hannibal: I think we need to figure a way out of this jail, guys!
B.A. Baracus: That's why we brought you along, Hannibal. That's you're department!
Hannibal: Okay, the Hannibal Smith Ideas Department is now open for suggestions!
B.A. Baracus: That's not an idea, Hannibal!
Face: [Walking to the bars and taking a small pouch from his pocket] Well, I have an idea.
Hannibal: [Looking at the pouch] A set of lock picks! You know, sometimes Face, your sense of larceny is your most attractive trait!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.