Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Templeton 'Faceman' Peck (Character)
from "The A-Team" (1983)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Crushed by a Steamroller on My 53rd Birthday (2012) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Nightmare Generator (2005) TV episode, Played by Ashton Kutcher
- "Epic Rap Battles of History"
- Mr. T vs. Mister Rogers (2011) TV episode, Played by Epic Lloyd (as Face)
- The Straight A-Team/Gaming's Next Top Princess (2011) TV episode, Played by Hugh Davidson (as Face)
- The A-Team (2010) Played by Bradley Cooper (as Face)
- "The A-Team"
- Without Reservations (1987) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict
- The Grey Team (1986) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict
- The Spy Who Mugged Me (1986) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict
- The Crystal Skull (1986) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict
- Point of No Return (1986) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict
- "Amazing Stories"
... aka "Steven Spielberg's Amazing Stories" - USA (complete title)
- Remote Control Man (1985) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict (as Face)
- "The Benny Hill Show"
- The B-Team (1985) TV episode, Played by Carl Wayne (as Lt. Templeton 'Faceman' Peck)
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- We Love You Conrad (2009) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict
- "La tele de tu vida"
- Episode #1.4 (2007) TV episode, Played by Dirk Benedict
"Hannibal" Smith: [after getting Hagen to sign a confession by threatening him with a barrel of toxic waste poured on his desk]
"Faceman" Peck: Boy, you're so cooperative. Imagine what you would have done if we actually had toxic waste in that drum.
[sticks his finger in the puddle and tastes it]
"Faceman" Peck: Mmmm. Mmmm, not bad
"Hannibal" Smith: [also tastes it] Hm, molasses?
"Faceman" Peck: Maple syrup.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.