Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Joseph 'Joey the Rat' Epstein (Character)
from "Boy Meets World" (1993)
- "Boy Meets World"
- Graduation (1998) TV episode, Played by Blake Soper
- City Slackers (1996) TV episode, Played by Blake Soper
- Truth and Consequences (1995) TV episode, Played by Blake Soper
- He Said, She Said (1995) TV episode, Played by Blake Soper
- My Best Friend's Girl (1995) TV episode, Played by Blake Soper
Harvey 'Harley' Keiner: All right. Thirty-three billion. That's a new record. Go carve my initials into that kid's head.
Joseph 'Joey the Rat' Epstein: That's some score, Harley. That's the best score I ever seen. Nobody's gonna beat that score for, like, a million years. Ain't that right, Frankie?
Frankie Stechino: What are you sayin'? Sometimes at night I like to write poetry?
Joseph 'Joey the Rat' Epstein: No! I'm just sayin' that, you know.
[Frankie walks away and Joey follows him]
Joseph 'Joey the Rat' Epstein: Actually, I think that's kinda cool. What are they, sonnets?
Harvey 'Harley' Keiner: I gotta get me some better-adjusted guys.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.