Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Professor Greg Hetson (Character)
from "Dawson's Creek" (1998)
- "Dawson's Creek"
- Catch-22 (2003) TV episode, Played by Roger Howarth
- That Was Then (2003) TV episode, Played by Roger Howarth
- All the Right Moves (2003) TV episode, Played by Roger Howarth
- Day Out of Days (2003) TV episode, Played by Roger Howarth
- Everything Put Together Falls Apart (2002) TV episode, Played by Roger Howarth
Prof. Greg Hetson: Look, I don't feel right about unleashing Harley on you, but she's been extra loopy these days. I think it's drugs.
Joey Potter: It's called hormones. I wouldn't worry about it.
Prof. Greg Hetson: I'm very worried about her. She's got posters of boys on the ceiling above her bed. Why there, Potter? What purpose do you suppose those pictures would serve in that particular location?
Joey Potter: Professor Hetson, Harley is completely normal. One might even wonder that she's a cliche.
Prof. Greg Hetson: I don't like the sound of a "normal" girl. I corrupted a lot of those. They will do anything to not be normal. I want her to be a lot more like you, anxious, bookish, prone to having boyfriends dump you and moving far, far away.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.