Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Evelyn 'Grams' Ryan (Character)
from "Dawson's Creek" (1998)
- "Dawson's Creek"
- All Good Things... (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
- ...Must Come to an End (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
- Joey Potter and Capeside Redemption (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
- Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
- Catch-22 (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
Bodie Wells: What do you object to, Mrs. Ryan? The fact that I'm black and she's white? Or the fact that we're unmarried and about to have a child born out of sin?
Evelyn 'Grams' Ryan: What I object to, more then any of that, is when children raise children. Is when young people like Bessie and yourself have no background in parenting of a mixed race baby. Get ready, Bodie. When that child is born, people will look upon him as different.
Bessie Potter: Half-black, half-white, it doesn't matter what this child will be. Reguardless of how he looks, this child will be 100% loved.
See more »