Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Evelyn 'Grams' Ryan (Character)
from "Dawson's Creek" (1998)
- "Dawson's Creek"
- All Good Things... (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
- ...Must Come to an End (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
- Joey Potter and Capeside Redemption (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
- Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
- Catch-22 (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
Evelyn "Grams" Ryan: [to Ty] If Jack is gay - he doesn't need your judgment, young man. The Lord above will be the one to judge him as he will judge all of us. What he needs from you and me and everyone else in this world is love and tolerance. If anything, that boy must feel scared and alone and it will take the understanding of his fellow man to help him through. Let's save judgment for someone much more experienced than you. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.