Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Evelyn 'Grams' Ryan (Character)
from "Dawson's Creek" (1998)
- "Dawson's Creek"
- All Good Things... (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
- ...Must Come to an End (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
- Joey Potter and Capeside Redemption (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
- Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
- Catch-22 (2003) TV episode, Played by Mary Beth Peil
Evelyn 'Grams' Ryan: I do not know what to do about you, child!
Jen Lindley: Please, don't preach to me right now.
Evelyn 'Grams' Ryan: No, there'll be no talk about God. You leave him out of it. This is between you and me. What I witnessed tonight is something I never want to see again, not in my house, not in my lifetime!
Jen Lindley: I had the situation under control. You don't have to get upset at me.
Evelyn 'Grams' Ryan: I am not upset, I am sick! I will not allow you to slide back into your reprehensible, New York behavior. Not while you're under my care. You will not disrespect me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.