Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Joseph McPhee (Character)
from "Dawson's Creek" (1998)
- "Dawson's Creek"
- You Had Me at Goodbye (2000) TV episode, Played by David Dukes
- Great Xpectations (2000) TV episode, Played by David Dukes
- True Love (2000) TV episode, Played by David Dukes
- Neverland (2000) TV episode, Played by David Dukes
- Homecoming (1999) TV episode, Played by David Dukes
Joseph McPhee: You are not gay.
Jack: Yes, I am! You know it. I see how you look at me - and I know you know. Think about how you treated me and the way you treated Tim. Because he was the real son, and I was different. And as hard as you've tried to stamp it out or to ignore it, I've tried harder. I've tried harder than you, to be quiet, and to forget, and to not bother my family with my problem. But I can't try anymore, because it hurts. I'm sorry, Dad. Andie, I'm sorry. I don't want to be going through this. But I am.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.