Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Andie McPhee (Character)
from "Dawson's Creek" (1998)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 132)|
- "Dawson's Creek"
- All Good Things... (2003) TV episode, Played by Meredith Monroe
- ...Must Come to an End (2003) TV episode, Played by Meredith Monroe
- Coda (2001) TV episode, Played by Meredith Monroe
- The Graduate (2001) TV episode, Played by Meredith Monroe
- Separation Anxiety (2001) TV episode, Played by Meredith Monroe
Dawson: [singing] My name is Dawson Leary, and I'm feeling kind of weary. Today is my birthday, and you all look a little bleary. The girl that I cared for left me and ran away, straight into the arms of a guy who turned out to be gay. I got the blues! Yeah! Today I woke up feeling I was born to lose!
Andie: [singing] My name is Andie, and my brother's the one who's gay. My other brother died, and my daddy went away. But I'm still Andie, and my boyfriend makes me randy. His name is Pacey, and my mom's gone completely crazy! I got the blues!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.