Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Hunt Stevenson (Character)
from Gung Ho (1986)
- "Gung Ho"
- Brother, Can You Spare a Dollar? (1987) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Where the Boys Are (1987) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Kaz Over Easy (1987) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Help Wanted (1987) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Love Me Tender (1987) TV episode, Played by Scott Bakula
- Gung Ho (1986) Played by Michael Keaton
Hunt Stevenson: If you walk out that door, you're going to miss a great comeback. We're ready to roll here, Jack.
Mr. Sakamoto: This will never be like a Japanese factory... *Jack.*
Hunt Stevenson: Oh, yeah? You're right. You know what else? So what?
Mr. Sakamoto: You failed.
Hunt Stevenson: Really? Wanna know something? I got one of the first cars ever made here. I got *the* first car ever - I don't think I want it anymore. As a matter of fact, here
[hands keys to Mr. Sakamoto]
Hunt Stevenson: . Why don't you take the keys, ok? I'd rather have one of those cars
[points to cars in assembly line]
Hunt Stevenson: . I'd rather have one of these cars that *we* made *together,* by hand. Your guys and my guys, together. You know why? Because those cars stand for something. Those cars stand for something pretty great. I'm proud of those cars. I'm taking one.
[Turns to workers]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.