Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nicely Nicely Johnson (Character)
from Guys and Dolls (1955)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "The South Bank Show"
- Guys and Dolls (1982) TV episode, Played by David Healy (as Nicely-Nicely Johnson)
- Guys and Dolls (1955) Played by Stubby Kaye (as Nicely-Nicely Johnson)
- The Big Street (1942) Played by Eugene Pallette
... aka "Damon Runyon's The Big Street" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- "Broadway: The American Musical"
- Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin': 1943-1960 (2004) TV episode, Played by Stubby Kaye (as Nicely-Nicely Johnson)
Nathan Detroit: [singing] What's playing at the Roxy? I'll tell you what's playing at the Roxy. Picture about a Minnesota man so in love with a Mississippi girl that he sacrifices everything and moves all the ways to Biloxi. That's what's playing at the Roxy.
Benny Southstreet: [singing] What's in the daily news? I'll tell you what's in the daily news. Story about a guy who bought his wife a small ruby with what otherwise would have been his union dues. That's what's in the daily news.
Nicely Nicely Johnson: [singing] What's happening all over? I'll tell you what's happening all over. Guy sitting home by a television set who used to be something of a rover. That's what's happening all over.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.