Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Corie Bratter (Character)
from Barefoot in the Park (1967)
- Barefoot in the Park (1982) (TV) Played by Bess Armstrong
- "Barefoot in the Park"
- Nothin' But the Truth (1970) TV episode, Played by Tracy Reed
- No Fancy Fixtures (1970) TV episode, Played by Tracy Reed
- Disorder in the Court (1970) TV episode, Played by Tracy Reed
- Corie's Rear Window (1970) TV episode, Played by Tracy Reed
- Somethin' Fishy (1970) TV episode, Played by Tracy Reed
- Barefoot in the Park (1967) Played by Jane Fonda
Corie Bratter: Hey!
[rattling a box]
Corie Bratter: what's in here, that sounds expensive?
Ethel: Now I think it's a broken clock.
Corie Bratter: [opening another box] Does this pot come with instructions?
Ethel: If I'd known about this apartment it would have come with hot coffee.
Corie Bratter: Mother. Oh, I love everything. But you've got to stop sending me presents. You should start spending your money on yourself.
Ethel: Oh... myself. What does a woman like me need living alone way out in New Jersey?
Corie Bratter: You could travel...
Ethel: Oh, travel. Alone. I read a story in the times. A middle-aged woman travelling alone fell off the deck of a ship. they never even discovered it 'til they got to france.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.