Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Barnyard (2006)
|Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- The Hobbit: There and Bennigan's (2014) TV episode, Played by Maribeth Monroe (as Bessy the Cow)
- "Back at the Barnyard"
- Episode dated 3 October 2011 (2011) TV episode, Played by Wanda Sykes (as Bessy the Cow)
- Episode dated 12 September 2011 (2011) TV episode, Played by Wanda Sykes (as Bessy the Cow)
- Hickory Dickory Donkey/Clonedemonium (2010) TV episode, Played by Wanda Sykes (as Bessy the Cow)
- Aliens!!! (2010) TV episode, Played by Wanda Sykes (as Bessy the Cow)
- Paging Dr. Filly (2010) TV episode, Played by Wanda Sykes (as Bessy the Cow)
- Barnyard (2006) Played by Wanda Sykes (as Bessy the Cow)
... aka "Barnyard: The Original Party Animals" - USA (poster title)
Freddy the Ferret: [the unconscious farmer has discovered the animals] He knows too much! We gotta take care of him. We gotta whack him!
Otis the Cow: There will be NO WHACKING! Okay? The farmer's a good guy! He's been good to us.
Miles the Mule: He's a vegan! God bless him.
Pig the Pig: And, uh, what is a vegan again?
Freddy the Ferret: Oh, I know this one...
Pip the Mouse: Naw, I got it... it means you can't eat anything with a face.
Peck the Rooster: No, no, that's a vegetarian.
Pig the Pig: Vegetarians have to eat in the dark, right?
Duke the Dog: That's a VAMPIRE. C'mon!
Pip the Mouse: You can't eat cheese?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.