Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Aaron Hotchner (Character)
from "Criminal Minds" (2005)
|Photos (See all 212 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Criminal Minds"
- Sick Day (2016) TV episode, Played by Thomas Gibson
- The Crimson King (2016) TV episode, Played by Thomas Gibson
- The Storm (2016) TV episode, Played by Thomas Gibson
- Devil's Backbone (2016) TV episode, Played by Thomas Gibson
- Inner Beauty (2016) TV episode, Played by Thomas Gibson
Aaron Hotchner: With this unsub, we're looking at a compound profile: a Type-4 delusional assassin with an erotomanic fixation on the actress Lila Archer.
Derek Morgan: Erotomanics are a form of stalker who possess the delusional belief that another person, usually of a higher social status, is in love with them.
Elle Greenaway: In the United States, at any given time, there are over 200,000 people being stalked. Our unsub is having a fantasy love affair with Lila Archer, the way John Hinckley did with Jodie Foster.
Aaron Hotchner: Ms. Archer was not aware of her stalker until yesterday. He wasn't trying to impress her. He was more likely an unwanted, very violent guardian angel.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.