Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Aaron 'Hotch' Hotchner (Character)
from "Criminal Minds" (2005)
|Photos (See all 94 | slideshow)|
- "Criminal Minds"
- Anonymous (2015) TV episode, Played by Thomas Gibson (as Aaron Hotchner)
- Episode #10.11 (2015) TV episode, Played by Thomas Gibson (as Aaron Hotchner)
- Episode #10.10 (2014) TV episode, Played by Thomas Gibson (as Aaron Hotchner)
- Fate (2014) TV episode, Played by Thomas Gibson (as Aaron Hotchner)
- The Boys of Sudworth Place (2014) TV episode, Played by Thomas Gibson (as Aaron Hotchner)
- X-Games: First Class/Criminal Minecraft (2011) TV episode, Played by Jim Meskimen
- Working the Scene: A Look Behind the Scenes of 'Criminal Minds Season 4' (2009) (V) Played by Thomas Gibson (as Aaron Hotchner)
- The Criminal Element: The Making of 'Criminal Minds, Season 3' (2008) (V) Played by Thomas Gibson (as Aaron Hotchner)
- Shemar Moore: Criminal Minds' Wild Ride (2008) (V) Played by Thomas Gibson (as Aaron Hotchner)
- Profile: Rossi/Mantegna (2008) (V) Played by Thomas Gibson (as Aaron Hotchner)
- From Script to Screen: True Night (2008) (V) Played by Thomas Gibson (as Aaron Hotchner)
- Criminal Minds Season 3: Killer Roles (2008) (V) Played by Thomas Gibson (as Aaron Hotchner)
- Profilers, Profiled (2007) (V) Played by Thomas Gibson (as Aaron Hotchner)
Aaron Hotchner: The suspect we're looking for is a black male, statistically between the ages of 20 and 35. We know he's black because of his victims. Sexually motivated killers almost always kill within their own race.
Derek Morgan: The victims he's chosen are good girls. They're good students. No behavioral problems. They're what we call "low-risk".
Emily Prentiss: And the lower the risk of the victim, the higher the intelligence of the unsub.
Jason Gideon: Guy's a smooth talker. Makes people feel at ease. Gains their confidence. You'd be amazed what these guys can talk people into.
Dr. Spencer Reid: Jeffrey Dahmer was once pulled over by police officers for driving over the center line. He'd a garbage bag full of body parts in the back seat of his car, but he was so calm and so self-assured that he convinced the officers not to look in the bag. He then went on to kill at least fifteen more people.
Aaron Hotchner: This guy's a hustler. He may not have a lot of education, but he knows how to trick impressionable young girls. Victor Paleologus used to trawl shopping malls pretending to be a movie producer. He told Kristi Johnson he could get her an audition for a James Bond movie. And that was the last time she was ever seen alive. We think because all these girls are singers, that the unsub may be connected in some way to the recording industry.
Derek Morgan: We know the unsub has a vehicle. Big enough to transport a body. It's clean. It's not too old. Nice enough to make a girl feel comfortable inside, but it's not flashy. This is not a guy who wants to attract attention to himself.
Aaron Hotchner: Probably a large, dark sedan.
Jennifer 'JJ' Jareau: We recommend putting this profile on the news, the paper, anywhere it might be seen by the people in this county.
Derek Morgan: This guy's ruse didn't work on everybody. Somewhere out there is at least one woman who didn't fall for his game, and... that's who we need to find.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.