Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Emily Prentiss (Character)
from "Criminal Minds" (2005)
|Photos (See all 55 | slideshow)|
- "Criminal Minds"
- 200 (2014) TV episode, Played by Paget Brewster
- Hit (2012) TV episode, Played by Paget Brewster
- Run (2012) TV episode, Played by Paget Brewster
- Profiling 101 (2012) TV episode, Played by Paget Brewster
- Divining Rod (2012) TV episode, Played by Paget Brewster
- Working the Scene: A Look Behind the Scenes of 'Criminal Minds Season 4' (2009) (V) Played by Paget Brewster
- The Criminal Element: The Making of 'Criminal Minds, Season 3' (2008) (V) Played by Paget Brewster
- Shemar Moore: Criminal Minds' Wild Ride (2008) (V) Played by Paget Brewster
- Profile: Rossi/Mantegna (2008) (V) Played by Paget Brewster
- From Script to Screen: True Night (2008) (V) Played by Paget Brewster
- Criminal Minds Season 3: Killer Roles (2008) (V) Played by Paget Brewster
- Profilers, Profiled (2007) (V) Played by Paget Brewster
Dr. Spencer Reid: You know, this phrase doesn't seem to have a particular source or author. It's found pretty much every self-help book, I read 22 of them today, all touting the same, basic three-part plan.
David Rossi: Let me guess, phase one is positive thinking, visualizing goals.
Emily Prentiss: That's to work up the courage to get to phase two, taking real steps to achieve said goal.
David Rossi: Gail committed to school, got grades like never before.
Emily Prentiss: Molly gave up her obsessive food journal and started eating better.
Dr. Spencer Reid: It's hard to believe motivational sayings alone would allow her to make these type of strides.
Emily Prentiss: Maybe that's why the UnSub moved in with them. She could offer support and encouragement day and night.
David Rossi: She'd be around to watch Molly's diet or Gail's study habits.
Emily Prentiss: At first her methods worked. She gets to be the hero, the savior.
Dr. Spencer Reid: She's a pure narcissist, so helping her victims is only about gaining their appreciation and dependence.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.