Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jason Gideon (Character)
from "Criminal Minds" (2005)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Criminal Minds"
- Nelson's Sparrow (2015) TV episode, Played by Ben Savage (as Young Jason Gideon)
- In Name and Blood (2007) TV episode, Played by Mandy Patinkin
- Doubt (2007) TV episode, Played by Mandy Patinkin
- No Way Out, Part II: The Evilution of Frank (2007) TV episode, Played by Mandy Patinkin
- Legacy (2007) TV episode, Played by Mandy Patinkin
- Profilers, Profiled (2007) (V) Played by Mandy Patinkin
Dr. Spencer Reid: [after overhearing a conversation between Gideon and Hotch] What happened in Iowa?
Jason Gideon: It was one of the first cases Hotch and I worked together. Small town, two boys had been murdered, same signature. The profile led us to the, uh, local 4-H leader. We went to interview him. The guy, he was suicidal, he had a shotgun, our guns were drawn. And at some point, he turns the shotgun on Hotch. Instead of firing, Hotch talks him down. The guy surrenders.
Dr. Spencer Reid: Sounds like pretty good work.
Jason Gideon: At trial, the guy's wife gave him an alibi for both murders. Small town, they all knew each other. Jurors believed her. Eventually they got him when he killed another boy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.