Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tim Taylor (Character)
from "Home Improvement" (1991)
|Photos (See all 153 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 10)|
- Home Improvement: Backstage Pass (1999) (TV) Played by Tim Allen
- "Home Improvement"
- The Long and Winding Road: Part 3 (1999) TV episode, Played by Tim Allen
- The Long and Winding Road: Part 2 (1999) TV episode, Played by Tim Allen
- Dead Weight (1999) TV episode, Played by Tim Allen
- The Long and Winding Road: Part 1 (1999) TV episode, Played by Tim Allen
- Trouble-a-Bruin (1999) TV episode, Played by Tim Allen
- "Soul Man"
- Communion Wine and Convicts (1997) TV episode, Played by Tim Allen
- "The Simpsons"
- Deep Space Homer (1994) TV episode, Played by Hank Azaria
- "ABC TGIF" (1990) TV series Played by Tim Allen
- Tim Allen Presents: A User's Guide to 'Home Improvement' (2003) (TV) Played by Tim Allen
- "Sendung ohne Namen"
- Wie wenig überraschend Fernsehen sein kann. (2003) TV episode, Played by Tim Allen
- "Home Improvement"
- Tool Time After Dark (1995) TV episode, Played by Tim Allen
Jill: [after Jill discovers her car after Tim drops a beam on it] Okay, so let me get this straight: First, you give me a hard time because I get one little, tiny scratch on the door. Then you have someone drop a building on it. Not only do you not tell me about any of this, but you also tell other people it was my fault.
Tim: It could have been your fault.
Tim: Maybe that scratch weakened the entire structure of this car, mmmm?
Jill: [angrily] That is such a craige.
Tim: Look, the important thing is this could've happened to anyone.
Jill: Yeah, anybody who parked under a crane. And what kind of a crane operator drops a beam on a car? We should just sue this jerk for all he's worth.
Tim: Oh, we wouldn't want to do that.
Tim: You married him.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.