Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Josef K. (Character)
from The Trial (1993)
- The Trial (1993) Played by Kyle MacLachlan
- "Ten Great Writers of the Modern World"
... aka "The Modern World: Ten Great Writers" - UK (original title)
- Franz Kafka's 'The Trial' (1988) TV episode, Played by Tim Roth (as Joseph K.)
- The Trial (1962) Played by Anthony Perkins
... aka "Le procès" - France (original title)
- Prosessen (1962) (TV) Played by Espen Skjønberg (as Josef K)
Joseph K.: I don't pretend to be a martyr, no.
Hastler: Not even a victim of society?
Joseph K.: I am a member of society.
Hastler: Do you think you can persuade the court that you're not responsible by reason of lunacy?
Joseph K.: I think that's what the court wants me to believe. Yes, that's the conspiracy: to persuade us all that the whole world is crazy, formless, meaningless, absurd. That's the dirty game. So I've lost my case. What of it? You, you're losing too. It's all lost, lost. So what? Does that sentence the entire universe to lunacy?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.