Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jack Rudolph (Character)
from "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" (2006)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)|
- "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip"
... aka "Studio 60" - USA (informal alternative title)
- What Kind of Day Has It Been (2007) TV episode, Played by Steven Weber
- K&R: Part 3 (2007) TV episode, Played by Steven Weber
- K&R: Part 2 (2007) TV episode, Played by Steven Weber
- K&R: Part 1 (2007) TV episode, Played by Steven Weber
- Breaking News (2007) TV episode, Played by Steven Weber
Matt Albie: Are you people using the confidential information that Danny failed a drug test to force him into taking over Studio 60 to deflect attention from what happened on the air tonight?
Jack Rudolph: [long pause] ... He failed a drug test?
Jordan McDeere: Yeah, actually Matt, I was the only one who knew about that. Shoulda trusted me a little, Danny.
Matt Albie: [to Danny] Sorry about that, that one was all me.
Danny Tripp: Yeah.
Matt Albie: [to everyone] Ironically, I'm the one who's high as a paper kite right now, but legitimately. I had back surgery Tuesday. L5 S1, if that means anything to you. Stop talking now? Yeah, you bet.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.