Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harriet Hayes (Character)
from "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" (2006)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 22)|
- "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip"
... aka "Studio 60" - USA (informal alternative title)
- What Kind of Day Has It Been (2007) TV episode, Played by Sarah Paulson
- K&R: Part 3 (2007) TV episode, Played by Sarah Paulson
- K&R: Part 2 (2007) TV episode, Played by Sarah Paulson
- K&R: Part 1 (2007) TV episode, Played by Sarah Paulson
- Breaking News (2007) TV episode, Played by Sarah Paulson
Matt Albie: [after Harriet throws up a fit over Matt's alleged affair with one of her co-workers] What is your problem with me? That after you broke up with me, I went out with somebody else? That's what almost always happens!
Harriet Hayes: Not someone from where I work! There are 17 strip clubs within a 3 block radius of this place for you. Not someone from my show!
Matt Albie: It's not *your* show, it's *mine". And there are only 5 strip clubs with a 3 block radius. I spent my 20s in this theater.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.