Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harriet Hayes (Character)
from "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" (2006)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)|
- "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip"
... aka "Studio 60" - USA (informal alternative title)
- What Kind of Day Has It Been (2007) TV episode, Played by Sarah Paulson
- K&R: Part 3 (2007) TV episode, Played by Sarah Paulson
- K&R: Part 2 (2007) TV episode, Played by Sarah Paulson
- K&R: Part 1 (2007) TV episode, Played by Sarah Paulson
- Breaking News (2007) TV episode, Played by Sarah Paulson
Matt Albie: You broke up with me, Harry... and if you don't believe me, I have a copy of the e-mail. Yeah, she did it by e-mail, ladies and germs! I've got a copy of the e-mail on my hard-drive and another one in a safe deposit box at City National.
Harriet Hayes: That's funny, 'cause I keep all your things nicely stored on a garbage scow off Catalina.
Matt Albie: Right, so can I go date a woman who doesn't?
Harriet Hayes: Well, that population's gettin' pretty thin...
Matt Albie: Look...
Harriet Hayes: Bad enough I have to read about you with Mena Suvari...
Matt Albie: That was...
Harriet Hayes: ...Fiona Apple, Rachel McAdams, Marlo Thomas...
Matt Albie: You think I've been dating Marlo Thomas?
Harriet Hayes: Who the hell knows what you do, you addle-minded pervert!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.