Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
George M. Cohan (Character)
from Yankee Doodle Dandy (1942)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Parade of Stars (1983) (TV) Played by David Cassidy
- George M! (1970) (TV) Played by Joel Grey
- "The Ed Sullivan Show"
... aka "Toast of the Town" - USA (original title)
- Episode #21.36 (1968) TV episode, Played by Joel Grey
- "The Kraft Music Hall"
- Give My Regards to Broadway (1967) TV episode, Played by Bobby Darin
- "Bob Hope Presents the Chrysler Theatre"
- The Seven Little Foys (1964) TV episode, Played by Mickey Rooney
- After the Ball (1957) Played by Mark Baker
- Mr. Broadway (1957) (TV) Played by Mickey Rooney / Bobby Mariano
- "Producers' Showcase"
- Mr. Broadway (1957) TV episode, Played by Mickey Rooney
- The Seven Little Foys (1955) Played by James Cagney
- Yankee Doodle Dandy (1942) Played by James Cagney / Douglas Croft / Henry Blair (as George M. Cohan at 7)
- "Broadway: The American Musical"
- Give My Regards to Broadway: 1893-1927 (2004) TV episode, Played by James Cagney
- America at the Movies (1976) Played by James Cagney
- "The DuPont Show of the Week"
- America's Music - Regards to George M. Cohan (1962) TV episode, Played by James Cagney
George M. Cohan: It seems it always happens. Whenever we get too high-hat and too sophisticated for flag-waving, some thug nation decides we're a push-over all ready to be blackjacked. And it isn't long before we're looking up, mighty anxiously, to be sure the flag's still waving over us. See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.