Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nat Bussichio (Character)
from "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990)
- The Bubble (2008) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- The Jet Set (2008) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- We're Not in Kansas Anymore (2008) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- "Beverly Hills, 90210"
... aka "Class of Beverly Hills" - USA (teaser title)
- The Penultimate (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- Ode to Joy (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- I'm Happy for You... Really (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- Love Is Blind (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- Spring Fever (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
Nat Bussichio: Things a little rocky with you and Kelly?
Brandon Walsh: Everything's gotten weird ever since she signed up with Professor Finley and his so-called 'Institute for the New Evolution'.
Nat Bussichio: Ugh! I hate that cult stuff!
Brandon Walsh: It's not a cult, Nat. It's just a renegade psych teacher without a college.
Nat Bussichio: [sarcastic] Oh, that's a relief.
Brandon Walsh: Now that you mention it, it just might as well be a cult the way he keeps trying to change her personality and all the dozen or more ex-students from C.U. into his followers.
Nat Bussichio: Don't let that happen. I've seen how it breaks up family and friends. It's not very pretty. You remember Susie French? The 40-year-old artist with the buzz haircut that used to work here years ago when you first started working at the Peach Pit?
Brandon Walsh: Yeah, she was in a cult?
Nat Bussichio: Her younger sister. Back in the mid 1970s, Susie's sister graduated from high school lonely and lost, unsure of what to do with her life and she went looking for her place in this world. She drifted to San Francisco where she fell in with a radical group preaching about a "new evolution" for the world. She eventually moved down to South America with her group to join some commune. Next thing you know, she's drinking poisoned Kool-Aid with Jim Jones and his crew.
Brandon Walsh: No kidding?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.