Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nat Bussichio (Character)
from "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990)
- The Bubble (2008) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- We're Not in Kansas Anymore (2008) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- The Jet Set (2008) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- "E! True Hollywood Story"
- Beverly Hills 90210 (2001) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- "Beverly Hills, 90210"
... aka "Class of Beverly Hills" - USA (teaser title)
- The Penultimate (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- Ode to Joy (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- I'm Happy for You... Really (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- Love Is Blind (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
- Spring Fever (2000) TV episode, Played by Joe E. Tata
Jim Walsh: I've been made aware of your monetary situation.
Dylan McKay: [feigning ignorance] What situation?
Jim Walsh: Come on, Dylan. No more games or lies. I just want to talk.
Dylan McKay: Yeah, well... I don't want to talk to you and I especially don't want to talk about my "monetary situation". You fired me as your client, remember? You're not my financial adviser anymore. You aren't anything.
Jim Walsh: Come on, don't be this way. I want to help.
Dylan McKay: I don't want your help! I want you to leave me alone!
Nat Bussichio: Dylan! Jim told me that you're broke. Suzanne and Kevin really did swindle you out of everything.
Jim Walsh: [to Dylan] When you applied for that line of credit the other day on your mortgage, the bank contacted me and I did a little investigating. I'm sorry. Dylan... I am so sorry. I-I had no idea. I've been racking my brain all morning trying to come up with a solution for you.
Dylan McKay: Well, you can rest your brain 'cause there is no solution. My money's all gone. You and I can't do anything about it now. It's done. It's over.
Jim Walsh: You don't have any leads as to where Kevin and Suzanne might be hiding?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.