Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Peter Burns (Character)
from "Melrose Place" (1992)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 32)|
- "Melrose Place"
- Asses to Ashes (1999) TV episode, Played by Jack Wagner
- Dead Men Don't Shut Up (1999) TV episode, Played by Jack Wagner
- Lexi Gets Stiffed (1999) TV episode, Played by Jack Wagner
- Floral Knowledge (1999) TV episode, Played by Jack Wagner
- Bitter Homes and Guardians (1999) TV episode, Played by Jack Wagner
[Kimberly enters Peter's office wearing biker clothes]
Dr. Peter Burns: Uh... Hi. How's it going, Kimberly?
Dr. Kimberly Shaw Mancini: [as Rita] Actually, it's Rita. It's cool. Everything's cool.
Dr. Peter Burns: No more weird interludes? No more blackout spells?
Dr. Kimberly Shaw Mancini: I wasn't blacking out... I just wasn't myself.
Dr. Peter Burns: You thought you were going crazy the last time we talked. You called yourself Betsy. Ordered Tupperware? Don't you remember?
Dr. Kimberly Shaw Mancini: That was just some role-playing therapy. Everthing's under control now.
Dr. Peter Burns: Why am I not reassured?
Dr. Kimberly Shaw Mancini: Hey, come on. We all have different personalities inside us. You almost killed Amanda once. You'd probably kill for her right now.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.