Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Brett 'Coop' Cooper (Character)
from "Melrose Place" (1992)
- "Melrose Place"
- Buona Sera, Mr. Campbell: Part 2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Linden Ashby
- Buona Sera, Mr.Campbell: Part 1 (1998) TV episode, Played by Linden Ashby
- As Bad as It Gets (1998) TV episode, Played by Linden Ashby
- Ball n' Jane (1998) TV episode, Played by Linden Ashby
- A Match Made in Hell (1998) TV episode, Played by Linden Ashby
Dr. Michael Mancini: It was you, wasn't it? Yeah, you waited outside my house, then took shots at me. Yeah, you almost killed me, too. At first I thought it was a woman, but it was dark and my imagination...
Dr. Brett 'Coop' Cooper: Is way out of control. I've been in jail all night.
Dr. Peter Burns: I just bailed him out, Michael.
Dr. Michael Mancini: Oh. Well, then you hired someone. A hitman - a woman. Knock me off while you're in the pokey, giving you a perfect alibi.
Dr. Brett 'Coop' Cooper: [grabbing Michael] I am tired of these accusations, do you understand?
Dr. Peter Burns: Easy.
Dr. Brett 'Coop' Cooper: Now, you have destroyed a lot of people's lives, but you are *not* going to destroy mine, all right?
Dr. Peter Burns: [trying to separate the two] Easy, easy.
Dr. Brett 'Coop' Cooper: Now, you just stay the hell away from me!
Dr. Michael Mancini: You see that? Did you see that? He was ready to kill me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.