Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Eve Cleary (Character)
from "Melrose Place" (1992)
- "Melrose Place"
- Asses to Ashes (1999) TV episode, Played by Rena Sofer
- Dead Men Don't Shut Up (1999) TV episode, Played by Rena Sofer
- Lexi Gets Stiffed (1999) TV episode, Played by Rena Sofer
- Floral Knowledge (1999) TV episode, Played by Rena Sofer
- Bitter Homes and Guardians (1999) TV episode, Played by Rena Sofer
Eve Cleary: Peter, there you are. When you didn't come home last night I went to the hospital, I went to the Upstairs, I've been looking for you everywhere.
Dr. Peter Burns: [drunk] So you killed someone?
Dr. Peter Burns: Huh? Yes? No? Cat got your tounge? Aren't you going to ask who told me? Aren't you going to say that it's a lie and, "oh Peter, I could never lie to the man I'm married to."
Eve Cleary: Peter, it was an accident, I swear. I was 18-years-old and I was in high school.
Dr. Peter Burns: With Amanda. I know. Kyle told me all about it last night. Is there anything you didn't lie to me about? Is Eve even your real name?
Eve Cleary: I was going to tell you. I wanted to tell you so many times but I was scared.
Dr. Peter Burns: Of what? That I would leave you, or that I would not love you anymore?
Eve Cleary: Yes.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.