Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Donna Martin (Character)
from "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- "Eretz Nehederet"
... aka "A Wonderful Country" - Israel (English title)
- Episode #9.12 (2012) TV episode, Played by Shani Cohen (as Donna Machluf)
- Between a Sign and a Hard Place (2009) TV episode, Played by Tori Spelling
- Okaeri, Donna! (2009) TV episode, Played by Tori Spelling
- Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005) (V) Played by Tori Spelling
- "E! True Hollywood Story"
- Beverly Hills 90210 (2001) TV episode, Played by Tori Spelling (as Donna Martin-Silver)
- "Beverly Hills, 90210"
... aka "Class of Beverly Hills" - USA (teaser title)
- The Penultimate (2000) TV episode, Played by Tori Spelling
- Ode to Joy (2000) TV episode, Played by Tori Spelling (as Donna Martin-Silver)
- I'm Happy for You... Really (2000) TV episode, Played by Tori Spelling
- Love Is Blind (2000) TV episode, Played by Tori Spelling
- And Don't Forget to Give Me Back My Black T-Shirt (2000) TV episode, Played by Tori Spelling
- "Melrose Place"
- Friends & Lovers (1992) TV episode, Played by Tori Spelling
- Pilot (1992) TV episode, Played by Tori Spelling
Ray Pruit: [In Erik's office after Erik leaves] Hi Donna.
Donna Martin: Hi Ray.
Ray Pruit: Small world huh?
David Silver: Look Ray, we all know the chances of this working are slim and none. Why don't we tell Erik we had creative differences and go home?
Ray Pruit: [Obviously hurt and reminded of where he stands with the gang] You feel that way too Donna?
Donna Martin: I don't know?
Ray Pruit: I've been giving this a lot of thought. One I loved what you guys did with the Powerman 5000 video. I thought it was amazing. Two, you guys know me and you guys know my music. The song Reckless is about who I used to be. Nobody knows that better than you Donna.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.