Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Kimberly Shaw Mancini (Character)
from "Melrose Place" (1992)
- "Melrose Place"
- The Dead Wives Club (1997) TV episode, Played by Marcia Cross
- Last Exit to Ohio (1997) TV episode, Played by Marcia Cross
- From Here to Maternity (1997) TV episode, Played by Marcia Cross
- 101 Damnations (1997) TV episode, Played by Marcia Cross
- Screams from a Marriage (1997) TV episode, Played by Marcia Cross
- 50 Most Wicked Women of Primetime (2004) (TV) Played by Marcia Cross
- "I Love the '90s" (2004) TV series Played by Marcia Cross (as Dr. Kimberly Shaw)
Maureen Dodd: Kimberly, I'd like to apologize for lashing out at you. It was unfair. You see, I come from a disadvantaged and abusive relationship. My boyfriend would always browbeat and physically hit me every chance he got. Anyway, I just... I want to apologize for taking it out on you, and I'd like to welcome you into our group as a sister.
Dr. Kimberly Shaw Mancini: Thank you, Maureen. And let me tell you first from the bottom of my heart, that I couldn't care less about your feelings. I hate feelings. And you can lash out at me all you want, because it just makes me stronger. You see, I'm not here for sisters. I'm here for power...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.