Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Kimberly Shaw Mancini (Character)
from "Melrose Place" (1992)
- "Melrose Place"
- The Dead Wives Club (1997) TV episode, Played by Marcia Cross
- Last Exit to Ohio (1997) TV episode, Played by Marcia Cross
- From Here to Maternity (1997) TV episode, Played by Marcia Cross
- 101 Damnations (1997) TV episode, Played by Marcia Cross
- Screams from a Marriage (1997) TV episode, Played by Marcia Cross
- 50 Most Wicked Women of Primetime (2004) (TV) Played by Marcia Cross
- "I Love the '90s" (2004) TV series Played by Marcia Cross (as Dr. Kimberly Shaw)
Priest: [calling after Kimberly, as she is leaving a church after learning she has three months to live] Are you alright? Listen, if you need an ear...
Dr. Kimberly Shaw Mancini: [angrily] I need a second chance, that's what I need. Can you give me that, Father?
Priest: Sometimes, yes.
Dr. Kimberly Shaw Mancini: Ok, try this on for size...
Dr. Kimberly Shaw Mancini: I'm dying. A tumor, and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I don't know how to tell people, even my husband doesn't know. So I was driving by, saw your church, and I haven't been in one since I was a kid... listen to me, like you need to hear my rantings.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.