Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tess Harding (Character)
from "Roswell" (1999)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 66)|
... aka "Roswell High" - UK, USA (working title)
- Four Aliens and a Baby (2002) TV episode, Played by Emilie de Ravin
- The Departure (2001) TV episode, Played by Emilie de Ravin
- Off the Menu (2001) TV episode, Played by Emilie de Ravin
- Baby, It's You (2001) TV episode, Played by Emilie de Ravin
- It's Too Late and It's Too Bad (2001) TV episode, Played by Emilie de Ravin
Kyle Valenti: [Liz walks out just as Kyle is coming in] Gee, Liz. Is everything okay?
[Liz just blows on past him]
Kyle Valenti: ... 'guess not...
Tess Harding: Kyle! Thank God you're here!
Kyle Valenti: [comes into the room, but paces back and forth in front of Tess, frowning] Don't come near me.
Tess Harding: [obviously sad] Kyle, at least give me a chance to explain!
Kyle Valenti: [to Michael] Why haven't you killed her yet?
Michael Guerin: Max wouldn't let me.
Max Evans: [Max comes up and takes the baby away from Tess] Come on, Zan, - I don't want you to see this...
Tess Harding: Be careful with him, Max.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.