Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tess Harding (Character)
from "Roswell" (1999)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 66)|
... aka "Roswell High" - UK, USA (working title)
- Four Aliens and a Baby (2002) TV episode, Played by Emilie de Ravin
- The Departure (2001) TV episode, Played by Emilie de Ravin
- Off the Menu (2001) TV episode, Played by Emilie de Ravin
- Baby, It's You (2001) TV episode, Played by Emilie de Ravin
- It's Too Late and It's Too Bad (2001) TV episode, Played by Emilie de Ravin
[after everyone else leaves the Granolith Chamber]
Max: [to Tess] Did you kill Alex?
Tess: I didn't want to. I wish I hadn't, but I did.
Tess: Look Max, the-the clock's ticking, we don't really have time...
Max: Tell me why!
Tess: He would have told you what I did and I couldn't let that happen.
Max: So you just, you just killed him?
Tess: I didn't mean to. His brain was just so weakened by the mindwarp, and... look, none of this matters now.
Max: Life matters Tess. My life, your life, his...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.