Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Monte Beragon (Character)
from Mildred Pierce (1945)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Mildred Pierce"
- Part Four (2011) TV episode, Played by Guy Pearce (as Monty Beragon)
- Part Five (2011) TV episode, Played by Guy Pearce (as Monty Beragon)
- Part Three (2011) TV episode, Played by Guy Pearce (as Monty Beragon)
- Part Two (2011) TV episode, Played by Guy Pearce (as Monty Beragon)
- Part One (2011) TV episode, Played by Guy Pearce (as Monty Beragon)
- "Lux Video Theatre"
... aka "Summer Video Theatre" - USA (summer title)
- Mildred Pierce (1956) TV episode, Played by Zachary Scott
- Mildred Pierce (1945) Played by Zachary Scott
Monty Beragon: Sit down a minute and take a lesson in interior decorating.
Mildred Pierce: Love lessons in decorating.
Monty Beragon: Do you know the best room I was ever in?
Mildred Pierce: No, tell me.
Monty Beragon: That den of yours, or Bert's rather, over in Glendale. Everything in that room meant something to that guy. Those banquets, those foolish looking blueprints of houses that'll never be built. They do things to you because it's all part of him and that's why the room is good. And do you know the worst room I was ever in?
Mildred Pierce: Go on. I'm learning.
Monty Beragon: It's that living room of yours in the same house. Not one thing in it, until that piano came, ever meant a thing to you - or anybody else. You see, a home isn't meant to be a museum filled with Picasso paintings or oriental rugs like this place used to be. It's meant to be furnished with things that actually matter. Let's have this place the way we want it. And if you don't like the "pie wagon" corner, I do.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.