Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jock Ewing (Character)
from "Dallas" (1978)
|Related Videos (see all 358)|
- Dallas: The Early Years (1986) (TV) Played by Dale Midkiff
- Ewing-Gate (1981) TV episode, Played by Jim Davis
- Full Circle (1981) TV episode, Played by Jim Davis
- New Beginnings (1981) TV episode, Played by Jim Davis
- Ewing vs. Ewing (1981) TV episode, Played by Jim Davis
- The Gathering Storm (1981) TV episode, Played by Jim Davis
- Catalunya.cat (2008) (TV) Played by Jim Davis
- Episode #1.6 (2005) TV episode, Played by Jim Davis
- Dallas Reunion: Return to Southfork (2004) (TV) Played by Jim Davis
- Episode dated 11 November 2003 (2003) TV episode, Played by Jim Davis
- After Dallas (2002) (TV) Played by Jim Davis
- Doing Dallas (2000) (TV) Played by Jim Davis
- The Search (1982) TV episode, Played by Jim Davis
Jock Ewing: Miss Ellie, I have some wonderful news for you.
Miss Ellie Ewing: [noncommittal] Do you?
Jock Ewing: I do. Bobby's giving the business back to J.R. and staying on at Southfork.
[she gives him a stony stare]
Jock Ewing: Well, I thought that would make you very happy.
Miss Ellie Ewing: Do you think I care who's running Ewing Oil? Don't you understand what's happened?
Jock Ewing: [bewildered, shrugging] Miss Ellie, I don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about!
Miss Ellie Ewing: My son Gary. I've lost him forever. Now that your Ray Krebbs is running Southfork, Gary will never be back. There's no place left for him.
Jock Ewing: [sighs] It's what Gary wants.
Miss Ellie Ewing: And now Ray Krebbs, who hasn't one drop of Southworth blood in him, is running my daddy's ranch. You know how much Gary's coming back meant to me. I'll never forgive you for what you've done to him... and to me. You and Ray Krebbs.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.