Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Emmett Honeycutt (Character)
from "Queer as Folk" (2000)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Queer as Folk"
... aka "Q.A.F." - USA (informal alternative title)
- We Will Survive! (2005) TV episode, Played by Peter Paige
- Mr. Right (Never Broke a Promise) (2005) TV episode, Played by Peter Paige
- Fuckin' Revenge (2005) TV episode, Played by Peter Paige
- I Love You (2005) TV episode, Played by Peter Paige
- Anything in Common (2005) TV episode, Played by Peter Paige
Emmett Honeycutt: [Emmett and Michael are at Ted's home. Emmett moves the light on the table to another position.] That's better. I'm always telling him not everything in life needs to be centered.
Michael Novotny: We can redecorate later. His mother's coming!
[opening the fridge, throwing things out at Emmett]
Michael Novotny: Poppers, cheddar, Brie...
Emmett Honeycutt: I don't think there are particular strong shame issues attached to cheese, Michael.
Michael Novotny: Fine, whatever. You check out the bedroom. I'll work out here.
Emmett Honeycutt: Okay.
Michael Novotny: Falcon...Falcon... "You've Got Mail"? He masturbates to Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.