Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Brian Kinney (Character)
from "Queer as Folk" (2000)
|Related Videos (see all 7)|
- "Queer as Folk"
... aka "Q.A.F." - USA (informal alternative title)
- We Will Survive! (2005) TV episode, Played by Gale Morgan Harold III
- Mr. Right (Never Broke a Promise) (2005) TV episode, Played by Gale Morgan Harold III
- Fuckin' Revenge (2005) TV episode, Played by Gale Morgan Harold III
- I Love You (2005) TV episode, Played by Gale Morgan Harold III
- Anything in Common (2005) TV episode, Played by Gale Morgan Harold III
Brian Kinney: [talking on the phone] Six Fuller Court, corner of Tremont. Should take you... ten minutes? One for every inch!
[he hangs up; there're knocking sounds on Brian's door - he opens it, and sees Michael standing there, smiling.]
Brian Kinney: You got laid.
Michael Novotny: I did not.
Brian Kinney: Yes, you did. I can always tell. I thought you and Dave were having dinner at Deb's.
Michael Novotny: Dinner's over.
Brian Kinney: What? Did she scare him off?
Michael Novotny: Actually, she and Vic were in their best behavior.
Brian Kinney: That's even scarier. Listen, you can't stay. I've got someone coming over in approximate seven and a half inches. So... see you tomorrow at "Studs and Suds"?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.