Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "3rd Rock from the Sun" (1996)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "3rd Rock from the Sun"
... aka "3rd Rock" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Encounters of the Personal Kind" - Israel (English title)
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by Danielle Nicolet
- Red, White & Dick (2000) TV episode, Played by Danielle Nicolet
- Why Dickie Can't Teach (2000) TV episode, Played by Danielle Nicolet
- The Big Giant Head Returns Again: Part 1 (2000) TV episode, Played by Danielle Nicolet
- The Big Giant Head Returns Again: Part 2 (2000) TV episode, Played by Danielle Nicolet
Caryn: Hey, Sally, look, you gotta come to our protest.
Sally Solomon: What's goin' on?
Caryn: Playpen Magazine is coming here next week to look for students to pose naked. It's their 'Coeds of the Midwest' issue.
Sally Solomon: Oh my God, they're coming here?
Caryn: They're offering six hundred dollars to pose naked. I mean, how degrading is that?
Sally Solomon: I'm so sorry. Did you say six hundred dollars?
Caryn: Can you believe this? I mean, they have some nerve expecting that the women around here are just gonna line up to exploit themselves.
Sally Solomon: Yeah, I hate waiting in line.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.