Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harry Solomon (Character)
from "3rd Rock from the Sun" (1996)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 132)|
- "3rd Rock from the Sun"
... aka "3rd Rock" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Encounters of the Personal Kind" - Israel (English title)
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Dick Soup for the Soul (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
Sally Solomon: Hey you guys, why is everything so red on Valentine's Day? I mean the greeting cards, and the candy, even the tire ads.
Dr. Dick Solomon: Well, red represents the blood that was spilled at the massacre.
Harry Solomon: Massacre?
Dr. Dick Solomon: Yeah, the St. Valentine's Day massacre. It's a very big deal here on Earth.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.