Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harry Solomon (Character)
from "3rd Rock from the Sun" (1996)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 131)|
- "3rd Rock from the Sun"
... aka "3rd Rock" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Encounters of the Personal Kind" - Israel (English title)
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Dick Soup for the Soul (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
Alissa Strudwick: Hey guys!
Tommy Solomon: Hey Alyssa! How you doin'?
Sally Solomon: Hey! Uuuuh...
[Runs to the kitchen]
Dr. Dick Solomon: Will you uh uh uh... Oh, look at the time.
[Runs out to his room]
Tommy Solomon: Harry?
Harry Solomon: Hm? Oh! I was just trying to stagger my exit for a more natural effect.
[Gets up to leave]
Harry Solomon: La la la, la la la la. And I'm out!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.