Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harry Solomon (Character)
from "3rd Rock from the Sun" (1996)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 131)|
- "3rd Rock from the Sun"
... aka "3rd Rock" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Encounters of the Personal Kind" - Israel (English title)
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Dick Soup for the Soul (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
[Harry is pretending to be a doctor at the hospital]
Harry Solomon: [about a nearby patient] Looks like a burst appendix. Don't let the saline count fool you. I know this man is a diabetic.
Dr. Howard: [looks at the patient's chart] No, he isn't.
Harry Solomon: You're suspended!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.