Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harry Solomon (Character)
from "3rd Rock from the Sun" (1996)
|Photos (See all 288 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "3rd Rock from the Sun"
... aka "3rd Rock" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Encounters of the Personal Kind" - Israel (English title)
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Dick Soup for the Soul (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
Dr. Dick Solomon: Good morning, all.
All: Good morning.
Harry Solomon: Hey, you're wearing your lucky tie.
Tommy Solomon: What's the occasion?
Dr. Dick Solomon: Oh, no occasion, really. This hot-shot visiting professor, Dr Neesam, arrives today. The Dean asked me to show him around, so I want to look my best, just to let him know that he's on my turf.
Sally Solomon: Why don't you drop your pants and spray all the corners?
Tommy Solomon: That's what cats do.
Sally Solomon: They do?
Dr. Dick Solomon: I'll think about it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.