Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harry Solomon (Character)
from "3rd Rock from the Sun" (1996)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 132)|
- "3rd Rock from the Sun"
... aka "3rd Rock" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Encounters of the Personal Kind" - Israel (English title)
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Dick Soup for the Soul (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
Ronnie: Hey mister look what I got.
Harry Solomon: Thanks kid.
Harry Solomon: [eats the tooth]
Ronnie: You just ate my tooth.
Harry Solomon: There's no graceful way out of this.
Ronnie: Now I won't get any money from the tooth fairy
Harry Solomon: Tooth fairy?
Ronnie: Yeah you know, you lose a tooth and the tooth fairy puts five dollars under your pillow.
Harry Solomon: Wow, are you sure?
Mom: Yes and the tooth fairy will visit Ronnie tonight.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.