Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harry Solomon (Character)
from "3rd Rock from the Sun" (1996)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 132)|
- "3rd Rock from the Sun"
... aka "3rd Rock" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Encounters of the Personal Kind" - Israel (English title)
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
- Dick Soup for the Soul (2001) TV episode, Played by French Stewart
Harry Solomon: Hey. Why so blue, little buddy?
Tommy Solomon: I'm a cold fish. I'm destined to live my life alone, unable to ignite the faintest flicker of lust in any woman.
Harry Solomon: Oh, yeah. I know how you feel.
[Harry touches the lover machine, and it jumps up to Hot Stuff]
Tommy Solomon: How can you know how I feel? You're "Hot Stuff"! The whole world is your frigging hoister, man!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.