Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Dick Solomon (Character)
from "3rd Rock from the Sun" (1996)
|Photos (See all 35 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 131)|
- "3rd Rock from the Sun"
... aka "3rd Rock" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Encounters of the Personal Kind" - Israel (English title)
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
- Dick Soup for the Soul (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
Dr. Dick Solomon: [Harry is holding a flashlight with the bulb end facing inwards] You know, I have an urge to hold that.
Harry Solomon: Well, that's exactly what it's for.
Dr. Dick Solomon: May I?
Harry Solomon: Please.
Dr. Dick Solomon: [takes the flashlight and holds it the same way] You know I rather like this.
Harry Solomon: Yes.
Dr. Dick Solomon: I find this very satisfying.
Harry Solomon: I know.
Dr. Dick Solomon: [after a pause] I wonder what Dr Albright is doing right now.
Harry Solomon: OK, that's enough.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.