Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Dick Solomon (Character)
from "3rd Rock from the Sun" (1996)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 131)|
- "3rd Rock from the Sun"
... aka "3rd Rock" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Encounters of the Personal Kind" - Israel (English title)
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
- Dick Soup for the Soul (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
Dr. Dick Solomon: I have only 2 choices for city council! A professional LIAR and my brother the JOKE! Neither of them should even be RUNNING FOR OFFICE! THERE IS NO CHOICE! My only choice is not to vote at ALL! Democracy is HORRIBLE! ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!
Dr. Mary Albright: You're SO RIGHT! Democracy is the WORST form of government there IS... except for ALL of the others! And that is EXACTLY why you have to vote!
Dr. Dick Solomon: NO!
Dr. Mary Albright: YES!
Dr. Dick Solomon: NOOOO!
Dr. Mary Albright: YEESSSSS!
Dr. Mary Albright: If you DON'T VOTE you can't complain
Dr. Dick Solomon: Complaining is all I have LEFT!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.