Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Dick Solomon (Character)
from "3rd Rock from the Sun" (1996)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 131)|
- "3rd Rock from the Sun"
... aka "3rd Rock" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Encounters of the Personal Kind" - Israel (English title)
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
- The Thing That Wouldn't Die: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 2 (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
- Mary Loves Scoochie: Part 1 (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
- Dick Soup for the Soul (2001) TV episode, Played by John Lithgow
Dr. Dick Solomon: I'm sorry, there is simply no room in the budget for raises. But I can go you one better: promotions! Sally, you are now *Senior* Security Officer.
Sally Solomon: That'll look good on the old résumé.
Dr. Dick Solomon: Tommy, you are now *Senior* Information Officer.
Tommy Solomon: It's about time.
[everybody is quiet for a moment]
Harry Solomon: What about me?
Dr. Dick Solomon: Harry, you are now... Harold.
Harry Solomon: Champagne for everyone!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.