Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Duchess of Kent (Character)
from Victoria the Great (1937)
- "Upstairs Downstairs"
- The Love That Pays the Price (2012) TV episode, Played by Natalie Danks-Smith
- The Young Victoria (2009) Played by Miranda Richardson
- Little Mo (1978) (TV) Played by Beatrice Manley
- "Edward the King"
... aka "Edward the Seventh" - UK (original title)
- The New World (1975) TV episode, Played by Alison Leggatt
- An Experiment in Education (1975) TV episode, Played by Alison Leggatt
- The Boy (1975) TV episode, Played by Alison Leggatt
- "Victoria Regina"
- Spring (1964) TV episode, Played by Marianne Deeming
- Victoria Regina (1961) (TV) Played by Pamela Brown
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Victoria Regina (#11.2)" - USA (anthology series)
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- Victoria Regina (1957) TV episode, Played by Lucie Mannheim
- The Story of Vickie (1954) Played by Christl Mardayn
... aka "Mädchenjahre einer Königin" - Austria (original title)
... aka "The Pursuit and Loves of Queen Victoria" - USA (TV title)
... aka "Victoria in Dover" - Europe (English title)
- "Happy and Glorious"
- 1837 (1952) TV episode, Played by Lily Kann
- Victoria the Great (1937) Played by Mary Morris
- Mädchenjahre einer Königin (1936) Played by Olga Limburg
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.