Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Duchess of Kent (Character)
from Victoria the Great (1937)
- "Upstairs Downstairs"
- The Love That Pays the Price (2012) TV episode, Played by Natalie Danks-Smith
- The Young Victoria (2009) Played by Miranda Richardson
- Little Mo (1978) (TV) Played by Beatrice Manley
- "Edward the King"
... aka "Edward the Seventh" - UK (original title)
- The New World (1975) TV episode, Played by Alison Leggatt
- An Experiment in Education (1975) TV episode, Played by Alison Leggatt
- The Boy (1975) TV episode, Played by Alison Leggatt
- "Victoria Regina"
- Spring (1964) TV episode, Played by Marianne Deeming
- Victoria Regina (1961) (TV) Played by Pamela Brown
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Victoria Regina (#11.2)" - USA (anthology series)
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- Victoria Regina (1957) TV episode, Played by Lucie Mannheim
- The Story of Vickie (1954) Played by Christl Mardayn
... aka "Mädchenjahre einer Königin" - Austria (original title)
... aka "The Pursuit and Loves of Queen Victoria" - USA (TV title)
... aka "Victoria in Dover" - Europe (English title)
- "Happy and Glorious"
- 1837 (1952) TV episode, Played by Lily Kann
- Victoria the Great (1937) Played by Mary Morris
- Mädchenjahre einer Königin (1936) Played by Olga Limburg
Sir John Conroy: [outraged] I cannot believe I'm being subjected to this interrogation.
Prince Albert: [sitting behind a desk, piled with papers] You're not being subjected to anything, Sir John. You have been in charge of the Duchess's finances for many years. Indeed, you have made public statements testifying to their health.
Sir John Conroy: I have!
Duchess of Kent: And I am so grateful.
Prince Albert: All I am asking is that you will be so good as to tell us exactly where the money has gone.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.