Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Baroness Lehzen (Character)
from Victoria & Albert (2001) (TV)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)|
- Young England (2016) TV episode, Played by Daniela Holtz
- Engine of Change (2016) TV episode, Played by Daniela Holtz
- The Queen's Husband (2016) TV episode, Played by Daniela Holtz
- An Ordinary Woman (2016) TV episode, Played by Daniela Holtz
- The Clockwork Prince (2016) TV episode, Played by Daniela Holtz
- The Young Victoria (2009) Played by Jeanette Hain
- Looking for Victoria (2003) (TV) Played by Anna Fiertag
- Victoria & Albert (2001) (TV) Played by Diana Rigg
- "Edward the King"
... aka "Edward the Seventh" - UK (original title)
- The Boy (1975) TV episode, Played by Patience Collier
- Victoria Regina (1961) (TV) Played by Olga Fabian
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Victoria Regina (#11.2)" - USA (anthology series)
- The Story of Vickie (1954) Played by Magda Schneider
... aka "Mädchenjahre einer Königin" - Austria (original title)
... aka "The Pursuit and Loves of Queen Victoria" - USA (TV title)
... aka "Victoria in Dover" - Europe (English title)
- The Prime Minister (1941) Played by Barbara Everest
- Queen of Destiny (1938) Played by Greta Schröder (as Baronin Lehzen)
... aka "Sixty Glorious Years" - UK (original title)
- Victoria the Great (1937) Played by Greta Schröder
- Mädchenjahre einer Königin (1936) Played by Renée Stobrawa
Victoria: I was wondering if i wanted things to stay just as they are, for perhaps a year or so... how might I do that? I keep thinking about poor Princess Charlotte.
Baroness Lehzen: Of course majesty, I am inexperienced in these matters.
Victoria: Of course.
Baroness Lehzen: But my sister is married and she writes to me very frankly.
[Lehzen whispers something in Victoria's ear]
Victoria: *Ten* times?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.