Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. Benjamin Shorofsky (Character)
from Fame (1980)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Baby, Remember My Name (1987) TV episode, Played by Albert Hague
- Alice Doesn't Work Here Anymore (1987) TV episode, Played by Albert Hague (as Benjamin Shorofsky)
- Of Cabbages and Kings (1987) TV episode, Played by Albert Hague (as Benjamin Shorofsky)
- Reggie and Rose (1987) TV episode, Played by Albert Hague (as Benjamin Shorofsky)
- The Lounge Singer Who Knew Too Much (1987) TV episode, Played by Albert Hague (as Benjamin Shorofsky)
- Fame (1980) Played by Albert Hague (as Shorofsky)
Benjamin Shorofsky: [about Bruno] He's a very fine musician.
Leo Finklestein: This is a Jewish benefit, he's Italian.
Benjamin Shorofsky: If he were willing to contribute a million dollars, would you turn it down?
Leo Finklestein: Is he willing?
Benjamin Shorofsky: Yes!
Leo Finklestein: Able?
Benjamin Shorofsky: I don't believe so. What he can contribute is music.
Leo Finklestein: Benjamin, a Leo Finklestein cannot deliver a Bruno Martelli to a Jewish benefit.
Benjamin Shorofsky: You're being prejudist...
Leo Finklestein: I am being kosher.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.