Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Moby Dick (1956)
- Moby-Dick (2013) Played by Jonathan Lemalu
- "Moby Dick"
- Part 2 (2011) TV episode, Played by Raoul Max Trujillo
- Part 1 (2011) TV episode, Played by Raoul Max Trujillo
- Age of the Dragons (2011) Played by Kepa Kruse
... aka "The White Dragons" - Philippines (English title) (new title)
- 2010: Moby Dick (2010) (V) Played by Michael Teh
- Capitaine Achab (2007) Played by Julio César Solero Baró (as Quiequeg)
... aka "Captain Ahab" - International (English title) (festival title)
- The Day the Earth Stood Stupid (2001) TV episode, Played by David Herman
- Animated Epics: Moby Dick (2000) (TV) Played by Hakeem Kae-Kazim
- "Moby Dick" Played by Piripi Waretini
- Episode #1.2 (????) TV episode, Played by Piripi Waretini
- Episode #1.1 (????) TV episode, Played by Piripi Waretini
... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)
- Moby or Not Moby/Mesozoic Mindy/The Good, the Boo and the Ugly (1993) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Moby Dick (1956) Played by Friedrich von Ledebur
... aka "Herman Melville's Moby Dick" - USA (complete title)
- Moby Dick (1954) (TV) Played by Charles Mauu
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Moby Dick (#3.34)" - USA (anthology series)
- Moby Dick (1930) Played by Noble Johnson
- The Sea Beast (1926) Played by Sam Baker (as Queequeeq)
Starbuck: What about the boy, sir?
Captain Ahab: Boy? What boy?
Starbuck: Pip, sir. He's lost at sea.
Captain Ahab: The tamborine boy? What the devil was he doing in your boat, Mr. Starbuck?
Starbuck: He stowed away, sir, where he wasn't supposed to be. He's a kind-hearted, jolly little boy, sir. I'm afraid we've lost him.
Queequeg: Me go find Pip! If Pip be dead, it be bad magic!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.