Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Captain Boomer (Character)
from Moby Dick (1956)
- 2010: Moby Dick (2010) (V) Played by Jay Beyers (as Young Boomer) / Matt Lagan (as Capt. John 'Boomer' Enderby)
- "Moby Dick" Played by Bill Hunter
- Episode #1.2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Bill Hunter
- Episode #1.1 (1998) TV episode, Played by Bill Hunter
- Moby Dick (1956) Played by James Robertson Justice (as Capt. Boomer)
... aka "Herman Melville's Moby Dick" - USA (complete title)
Captain Ahab: So you crossed his wake again?
Capt. Boomer: Aye. Twice.
Captain Ahab: But you could not fast him?
Capt. Boomer: Why would I want him? Isn't one limb enough? My wants a profitable home. No thank you, sir. No more white whales for me. He's best left alone.
Captain Ahab: Aye, but he'll be hunted nonetheless! What's best left alone, Captain, isn't always least to fight. When did you last see him?
Capt. Boomer: Upon my soul, sir, your blood's at boiling point!
Captain Ahab: Which way was he headed?
Capt. Boomer: Good God! East, I think!
Captain Ahab: East! Mr. Starbuck, prepare to set sail! We've wasted enough to time. Good day to you, Captain!
Capt. Boomer: What the devil is wrong with him? Has he lost his senses?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.