Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Moby Dick" (1998)
- "Moby Dick" Played by Billy Boyd
- Part 2 (2011) TV episode, Played by Billy Boyd
- Part 1 (2011) TV episode, Played by Billy Boyd
- Age of the Dragons (2011) Played by Wayne Brennan
- "Moby Dick" (1998) TV series Played by Bruce Spence
- Moby Dick (1956) Played by Royal Dano (as 'Elijah')
... aka "Herman Melville's Moby Dick" - USA (complete title)
- Moby Dick (1930) Played by Nigel De Brulier
Ishmael: Ehhhh, you can't fool us; it's the easiest thing in the world for a man to look as if he's got a great secret in him.
Elijah: I have, lad, I have. At sea one day, you'll smell land where there'll be no land, and on that day Ahab will go to his grave, but he'll rise again within the hour. He will rise and beckon. Then all - all save one shall follow. (Slinking away with a smile on his face) Mornin', lads... mornin'. May the heavens bless you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.